Well, the right size for your new board really depends on many details including but not limited to:
- your own skill level. Usually, the higher the skill the smaller the board.
- your weight. Lighter riders need smaller boards.
- your preferred riding conditions.For example, do you prefer wave, flat water or light wind conditions.
- the sizes of your kites. Bigger kites often need smaller boards.
- where you plan to ride. For example, inland lakes and/or oceans
- preferred riding style (freerider, freestyle etc)
- sharing the board with someone else (ie girlfriend, spouse)
Your local CORE retailer can help you select the best board for you.